High Strength Prepainted / Unpainted Galvanized Corrugated Steel
Steel Roofing Sheet Specifications
High strength , Different colors varity for your choice, screws and
siding sheet and other accessories can be provided.
Material : prepainted / unpainted galvanized steel coil ( 0.14mm-1.2mm )
Prepainted galvalume sheet ( 0.14mm- 1.2mm )
Zn coating : 60- 120 g/m2
Lacquer : top side 18-25 micro
Back side 5-10 micro
Color : Top side can be made as RAL code.
Back side white grey in normal.
Or both sides are the same color.
Thickness : 0.14- 1.2 mm with the lacquer.
Width : different type different width.
Length : cut as client’s request, but considering the transportation ,
its better to cut less than 5.8 meter (for 20’ft container) , or
11.8 meter (for 40’ft container).
Features for corrugated steel sheet
1) Roll formed by roll forming machines, the thickness and color
can be different
2) Easy installation
3) High strength
4) More economic (low cost)
5) They are widely use as the wall or roof of factory, warehouse,
exhibition center and cinema
6) Raw materials: Cold-rolled steel, galvanized steel, galvanized
sheet and aluminum sheet
7) A fluted profile makes it suitable for many applications where
flat sheet would
not normally be considered. The longitudinal flutes provide
rigidity along the
length of the sheet while retaining full flexibility across the
8) Used on exterior and interior walls, roofs and soffits and on
straight or curved
surfaces with flutes horizontal or vertical